– Quantity: 1 berth of 3,000 DWT, 2 berths of 50,000 DWT and one berth of 70,000 DWT in the future
– Total length of wharf: 573m – Receiving capacity: Vessels with draft from 9 – 9.5 M (According to phase 1 dredging channel)
– Tides: Japanese tide is irregular; average water level 1.19m (according to the 2019 tide table)
– Draft of bridge no.2:
+ Pier: 9.9m (number “0” on chart)
+ Navigation channel and basin: 8.8 m (number “0” chart)
– Draft of the wharf 3000 DWT:
+ At the wharf: 5.4m (number “0” on chart)
+ Navigation channel and basin: 4.9 m (number “0” on chart)
– The port is invested and built on an area of more than 140 hectares, with a total investment of about 2,300 billion VND, divided into many phases.
In which phase 1 includes a receiving berth for ships up to 3,000 DWT and two berths to receive ships up to 50,000 DWT; in the future development stage is a berth to accommodate ships of up to 70,000 DWT. The port is invested in modern infrastructure, synchronous with a system of bulk cargo yards, general cargo yards, container yards, silo warehouses, with an area of about …
– The port has a water surface area of more than 141 hectares, of which nearly 52 hectares are leveled for warehouse construction, port internal traffic infrastructure and post-port services; Nearly 90 hectares of water surface area is used as the water surface area of the port, including: hydroelectric works, water surface in front of the wharf, turnaround area, navigation channel … The purpose of the port is to meet export and import demand for general goods, serving socio-economic development of Binh Thuan province and neighboring provinces in the South Central Coast and Central Highlands regions.